This morning my list was cerebral.
- Lunches made - check
- Breakfast - too little time
- Brief case sitting beside the front door packed- check
- Adult children woken - check
- Phone father to remind him of his dental appointment - check
- Shower etc - check
- Black business suit today for early morning meeting - check
- Drive one adult daughter to the station (leave my comfortable slippers on) - check
- Return home to pack dishwasher - check
- Dog fed and outside -check
- Lights, heaters and computers off - check
- Grab brief case, dead lock front door - check
- Arrive at meeting 7 minutes before schedule with relevant paper work- check
- Meeting a success, grab a cup of tea - check
- Prepare for next meeting and tend to cold feet..............merde!
- Hormonal mayhem can result in loss of dignity - check
Mental note.....no, a written note in my diary....... bright pink, sparkling slippers clash with black business suit.
Tomorrow..... write list and insert - change from slippers to shoes before leaving the house - check.
The art of savoir-faire continues to elude me.......