Monday 30 April 2012

I'm Not Alone!


A reassuring cartoon appeared in the  Sunday magazine yesterday, 29 April, which mirrored my sentiments  in my most recent blog - I'm not alone. It seems from the supportive emails and comments which I've received last week, that my temporary malaise is not uncommon - a consequence of being over-committed .........with just a touch of middle- age thrown in! Just need to get a balance between what I have to do and what I want to do..........easier said than done. 

Bonne semaine.

2 comments:

Ann said...

It is forever a challenge for me- juggling what I have to do and what I want to do.

For instance, this weekend I really needed to spend hours on my new website... but I spent the weekend helping my son with his place. Family wins every time. At least for me... Our investment...

Karena said...

Oh Elizabeth I understand more than you know! I am trying always to keep my strength up!

I have featured an Interview on my site with Tina from The Enchanted Home...

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena