Saturday 29 January 2011

Work and The Hot Flushes

My mess is morphing as I pulled out all of my draws and 2 wardrobes yesterday, which contained clothes of 3 different sizes, small, medium and large. I have now resigned myself to the fact that large is it for me so, with great reluctance and sadness, I'm clearing out the other sizes. 3 dress sizes in 3 years does not auger well for the future! However, this task is not as straight forward as it sounds because there are some garments which have to be "tried on" (between sizes or out of date) , others which are sentimental, a small pile of garments that needs various repairs and another which I should have sent to the dry-cleaners prior to Christmas. And it is back to the office this Monday. 
Chaos reigns........ No preparation for work has been completed, which initiates lengthening bouts of the hot flushes as I draw closer to Sunday evening......The delights of being "middle aged".....I think it's time to meditate!

No comments: